Home

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Day 19



Today at the clinic I started in the malnutrition ward and observed the four patients that were admitted. Things got pretty slow so I began to write up interview questions until I ran into Enock. He is a student at the University of Accra studying to be a clinical psychologist. He gave me so much insight for my research. His son was at the clinic for malnutrition issues. We talked for a couple hours before I packed up to leave. Vicky is a godsend and let me borrow Friends seasons 2-10. Sometimes things get pretty slow so it’s nice to do something besides read around here. I saw Matilda and her friend in town and walked home with her. We bought these yummy chocolate graham cracker cookies. I came home and watched 4 episodes of friends while I ate lunch. I then worked out but I was still so sore from yesterdays so I only did 30 minutes worth. It was dark by the time I finished my workout so I ate bean stew and went in for the night. I watched 2 more episodes of friends and read my scriptures until I fell asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment