Home

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Happy Father's Day!


HAPPY FATHER’S DAY
I love the fact that we get to take two days a year to celebrate our mom and dad and all the hard work they do for us. We get to make cheesy cards, serve them breakfast in bed, and cook their favorite meal. It just isn’t enough to show how much we truly appreciate them. My dad is a loving father and husband for his family. He is one of the hardest working individuals I know. He can put a smile on anyone’s face. He always knows when to make light of a situation and when to be serious. He gives some of the best advice. He is extremely bright. He is sensitive to the spirit and his family means more than anything to him. Some of my favorite days have been spent running errands with him all over the city. Whenever he would ask who wants to run errands with him I would always go. After a while it became an automatic response to agree to go even if I didn’t think I wanted to go. It didn’t matter if we were going to Lowes or Walgreens; I always went and had the best time. As a father of three girls I’m sure my dad had his hands full but rarely, if ever, have I heard my dad complain about having too many daughters. He loves his girls and shows it everyday. As a little girl I remember running into his arms while screaming DADDY when he came home from work and spending time with him. I remember him at my dance recitals with flowers in his arms and at swim meets rooting me on. I am one lucky girl to have such an awesome dad! Happy Father’s Day Daddy! I love you!
XOXO
Ama
(Bunco)


Related. No?

No comments:

Post a Comment