Home

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Day 58



This morning I was exhausted from traveling yesterday so I slept until around 9. I made hot Milo and oatmeal for breakfast and did my notes and blog posts until 12. We were all meeting in Agona at 12:30 so I started to walk to the station until I ran into Cassie and Sammy about half way there so I turned around with them and walked back to the house. Cassie had to grab a couple things before we walked back again. We got into a taxi with two other passengers already and left. One of the passengers Prince was very friendly and talked to us most of the ride. About halfway there, the taxi started smoking and it broke down. We pulled over on the side of the road while the driver got out and checked what was wrong. He got it fixed, or so we thought, so we drove off. About 2 minutes later we started to really slow down. The bikers were going faster than us. The third time he pulled over another taxi pulled over too and let us all get in the taxi while his passenger waited with the broken down car while the taxi driver got in ours. We finally got to Agona, got our fried rice and went to the Gentle Spot. Jackie and Lauren had already eaten but waited for us. We each got an Alvaro, ate our food quickly and went to the Internet CafĂ©. We went to the newer one where the Internet is so much faster.  I didn’t have much to do so I only spent a couple hours. Jackie and I finished around the same time so we walked back together to the taxi station. I got a fan milk and went home. The rest of the day I spent reading the Hunger Games, working out, and doing coursework.

No comments:

Post a Comment