Home

Friday, March 2, 2012

Annotated Source- Water



Water In Africa.
If you aren't aware of Africa's situation with unsanitary water then you need to climb out from under your rock and listen up.

There are tons of different organizations interested in helping Africa with the situation on obtaining clean water. 


Water allows mothers to raise healthy children and allows students to stay in school. More than 40 million hours are spent by women and children collecting water.
The average american family uses 100-175 gallons of water per day
The average African family uses 5.
As I think about my time in Africa I am fortunate to have running water but at the same time I know that my usage is very limited. It will be quite an adventure taking showers over in Ghana but I'm excited to live like a true Ghanaian resident. 

No comments:

Post a Comment