Home

Sunday, April 8, 2012

SPORTS

I love sports.
I love going to sporting events to cheer on the players. 
I hope that while in Ghana we get to go to some while we're there.
It would be really awesome to see the difference and similarities in sports between Ghana and the United States. Ghana's favorite sport is soccer. One of my favorite sports is baseball. The usual response is "Baseball?! No one likes to watch baseball.." Except for this girl and her whole family. We Blake's LOVE baseball and going to baseball games. I went to two of the three BYU baseball game to cheer on the team in their victory over LMU. I decided it was appropriate to post a video I found about Baseball in Ghana. 


Can you believe this video?! They didn't even discover baseball until the 1980's! Baseball has been in America since the 1800's and I'm so glad about it. I hope we get to see a variety of sports while we're in Ghana. There are so many things to experience while I'm there and I hope to be able to scratch the surface on a bunch of different things from weddings to sporting events. 

No comments:

Post a Comment